This episode of the #citizenweb3 podcast features Gregory Markou, AKA GregTheGreek, ex Eth core dev and co-founder and CPO at ChainSafe a blockchain R&D firm, specializing in protocol engineering, cross-chain interoperability & web3 gaming
On their website ChinSafe claims that their mission is to enable the world's systems to run on decentralized infrastructure.
- The importance of product development strategy
- The importance of self care
- Visions of the future for the interchain
- The journey from traditional education to being a founder in Web3
- Traditional banking's failures as a catalyst for adoption
- Bias and objectivity in Education
- Knowing when to hand over the reigns of power
- What does Web3 mean to Greg and ChainSafe
- Is there enough product development in blockchain
- Providing the tools for the next generation of devs
- What is missing in Web3?
- How free should the free market be?
- Goerli ETH and moral quandaries.
- Challenges for Testnets
- Opinions on Governance and multisigs
If you like what we do at Citizen Web3:
- Stake with Citizen Web3 validator
- Listen to the YouTube version
- Follow us on Twitter
- Sign up to the RSS feed