This episode of the #citizenweb3 podcast features Bojan Peček, Operations Manager of Liquity a decentralized borrowing protocol buid on Ethereum.
On their Website Liquity asserts that you can draw 0% interest loans against Ether used as collateral. Loans are paid out in LUSD - a USD pegged stablecoin.
- The value of traditional education in Web3
- The upside of the financial crisis for Web3
- The future of stablecoins
- People as currency
- The catalysts for mass adoption
- Points of failure in projects
- How trust is earned and lost in finance
- How secure are multisigs really?
- How borrowing is structured on Liquity versus other platforms
If you like what we do at Citizen Web3:
- Stake with Citizen Web3 validator
- Listen to the YouTube version
- Follow us on Twitter
- Sign up to the RSS feed